We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the complete software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full-Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
The job responsibilities include:
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the software
• Writing clean, functional code on the front and back-end
• Create groundbreaking new features for our users and customers, and internal use
• Work with our data team to make our product more intelligent and more intuitive to use
• Maintain and help optimize existing systems
• Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
• Proven more than two years of experience as a Full Stack Developer - Experience developing scalable, secure web, desktop, and mobile applications and APIs stacks.
• Databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB, Mysql, MS Sql), web servers (e.g., Apache, Ngnix, tomcat).
• MQTT, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Stomp, and push notification platform including firebase.
• Experience with private-public cloud (AWS, Azure).
The ideal person for this role is a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind and loves collaborating with other teams to drive the company forward. We want to meet you if you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies.