Senior UI/UX Designer
Experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering clean, intuitive, and innovative Users Interfaces and User Experiences.
The job responsibilities include:
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements (menus, tabs, and widgets )
• Build pages navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites/apps function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g., icons, images, illustrations, sketches, and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to company style standards on fonts, colors, and images
• Test for intuitive and experience and optimize existing user interface designs
• Proven work experience for more than three years as a UI/UX Designer
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g., Wireframe. cc and InVision)
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
• Some understanding of Usability Factors in Human-Computer Interaction
• Experience in designing UI/UX for different kinds of hardware platforms (web, mobile, IoT devices)
• Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills
The ideal person for this role is creative and self-motivated with an inquisitive and innovative mind and loves collaborating with other teams.